Anderson Career Services Office
Deciding on a career path can be exciting and also a little daunting. Your career services team is here to help you every step of the way. No matter what stage you're at in your journey, you'll find everything you need to take the nail the interview, get the promotion, or launch your career.
- Delta Sigma Pi Presents: The Fall 2020 Career Fair Countdown w/Atkinson CPA'sMON, SEP 21, 2020, 12:00 PM (Zoom)
You’re invited! Join us in kicking off our Career Fair Countdown and meet professionals from Atkinson & Co. Certified Public Accountants & Consultants! Learn about job opportunities at one of the largest New Mexico-owned public accounting and consulting firms serving the Southwest.
Please RSVP to receive the Zoom call information: https://goto.unm.edu/atkinsonMore Information...
- Delta Sigma Pi Presents: The Fall 2020 Career Fair Countdown w/E&J Gallo WineryTUE, SEP 22, 2020, 12:00 PM (Zoom)
You’re invited! Join us for a brief info session about employment opportunities available at E&J Gallo Winery! Following the info session, you will have the choice between two break-out rooms with presentations on Networking 101 & Wine 101 given by experienced professionals from E&J Gallo. In your RSVP, please mark which breakout session you are most interested in joining.
Please RSVP to receive the Zoom call information.
RSVP Link: https://goto.unm.edu/ejgallowineryMore Information...
- Delta Sigma Pi Presents: The Fall 2020 Career Fair Countdown w/Sandia LabsWED, SEP 23, 2020, 12:00 PM (Zoom)
You’re invited! Meet professionals from departments all around Sandia National Laboratories and the numerous job openings they have! No matter what your concentration is or even if you’re undecided, there is a place for you at the nation’s leading national laboratory.
Please RSVP to receive the zoom call information.
RSVPLink: https://goto.unm.edu/sandialabsMore Information...
- 2020 UNM Business & Accounting Job & Internship Virtual FairTHU, SEP 24, 2020, 11:00 AM (Handshake)The Business & Accounting Job & Internship Virtual Fair is a great opportunity for students and employers to connect and engage about upcoming jobs and internships in business and general major related industries.
- Date: September 24th
- Time: 11:00am to 2:00pm
- Location: Virtual Event hosted on Handshake
- Free for students and job seekers
- Over 80 employers in attendance
For more details about the career fair and the employers who are signed up, click on the below link.
We expect over 80 organizations in attendance to recruit current students and graduates for their industries.
The Business & Accounting Job & Internship Fair is open to students, alumni and community members as well. Professional business attire is strongly recommended. We encourage all job seekers to dress professionally and have an updated electronic resume.
The UNM Office of Career Services encourages you to contact us prior to the fair to update your resume, cover letter, and interview skills. Also, visit our Career Service website (www.career.unm.edu) for a list of upcoming career fair workshops. Please contact our welcome desk at (505) 277-2531 with any questions or need additional information.
- Virtual Interview Tips & TricksFRI, OCT 9, 2020, 12:00 PM (Zoom)
Anderson Career services department is excited to partnerwith UNM Career Services, Elena Matthews, to share with Anderson students’virtual interview best practices and things to keep in mind while interviewing virtually. This information session will occur onOctober 9th, 2020 from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm. Please RSVP to receive the Zoom callinformation.More Information...